We currently have two types grants available: the Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL) and a Small Grants scheme.
Community Infrastructure Levy Funding (CIL)
Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL) grant applications have to meet specific criteria, and are considered every month by the Strategy & Development Committee. There are no application deadlines for this grant.
CIL Grant Application Form (PDF, 114 Kb)
Application form for Framlingham Town Council Local Cill Grant
Each year Framlingham Town Council awards small grants of money to charities, voluntary organisations and individuals which contribute to the well-being of Framlingham or promote the image of the town.
Small Grant applications are considered by the Finance and HR Committee twice a year in October and February.
Your application should be submitted to the Town Clerk by 30th September and 31st January
The Aims of the Council's Small Grants policy:
- To enable local people to participate in voluntary groups and activities
- To help the Town's voluntary groups to improve effectiveness
- To ensure the provision of services, needed by the Town's residents, via the voluntary sector
- To support organisations which meet the needs of people experiencing social and economic difficulties
- To ensure that there is equality of access and opportunity for all Framlingham residents to the services it provides and funds
Small Grant Application Form (PDF, 199 Kb)
Application Form for Framlingham Town Council Small Grants
Grant Policy (PDF, 186 Kb)
Policy for Framlingham Town Council Grant Application