Here are the main events we are currently planning:
Framlingham Town Council organises a number of events each year
We aim to involve the whole town to create a sense of community, or to benefit the town centre's economy
We can also support local groups to put on events through our small grants scheme, or assist in other way such as printing and publicity, advising on logistical issues such as road closures or other permissions.
Our Pageant Field Pavilion is available at low cost, and is suitable for a range of events, especially those that can spill out into the playground and playing field.
The best events are usually those which involve people working together, and we are very grateful for anyone who can help organise and plan, or just to help on the day.
You can let us know how you would like to help by sending us this Volunteer Skills form:
Other Regular Events
See our What's On calendar for a wide range of events
You can add your own event directly to this calendar (it is a monitored facility and may take several days to appear on the website)
Regular events for your diary
- Love Your Local Market: 14th - 5th June - extended for the Queens Platinum Jubilee
- Rights of Way Walks: April, July, October
- Armed forces Day: Saturday 27th June
New events currently being developed - would anyone like to help us achieve these projects?
- Sound & Light Spectacular at the Castle - TBC - Friday 4th November
- Christmas on the Hill - Friday 2nd December
- Sunday Market Hill Street-Fair - TBC - trial event