Unitarian Meeting House
The Unitarian Meeting House built in 1717 was the first meeting house for dissenters in Fram. In 1812 the East Anglian Unitarian Society was formed and in 1813 the old meeting house became openly Unitarian and is still used for worship. The house next door on the left was the Manse and the initials RBC on the door stand for Richard and Bridget Clarke who owned the house before it was sold as the Manse. They bought the house in 1631 so the date 1681 may refer to the year the house had a makeover.
© 2016 Framlingham Town Council. Site design & hosting by Topcat Media.com.